Thursday, October 13, 2016

Lost

I used this as the opening picture because I thought it would make an arresting thumbnail image :D

It's obviously been a while since I blogged; a lot has happened in my life and it just hasn't been high on my priorities list. I moved houses which was an extreme challenge all it's own, and my health took a nosedive as a result. Life has basically been a struggle this Summer, and the Fall is gearing up to be the same deal. :( 
However I do love doing makeup and taking beautiful photos with my fancy camera and ringlight. I recently made my first order from Colour Pop Cosmetics and got some of their famous liquid lipsticks, and am enjoying using them, so I may be posting again sporadically. Mostly I'm active on Instagram so follow my profiles if you'd like more frequent posts from me:
Makeup and nails: @Makeupfancy
Photo edits: @Technicolorworld
Personal: @makeupfancies

For now, please scroll down and enjoy the pics and products :)



 Face:
-Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation in Ivory
-Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Light
-Maybelline Fit Me powder in Translucent
-Darling Girl Cosmetics blushes in:
Koalification (contour) 
Neon Trees
Cougar
To Love A Beast
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Venus (highlight)
-Milani Bronzer XL in 04 Dolci
Eyes:
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Venus (highlight)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Crave (eyeliner and brows)
-Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes mascara
-Some drugstore falsies, forget the brand but they're nice
Lips:
-Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in Lost

 Can I just say I looooove this lipstick? I looooove this lipstick! It's perfection. Not sloppy or shiny, but not completely matte; went on like a dream, so pigmented, and made my lips look full and smooth. Stayed on for hours without changing or wearing off, transfered minimally, and didn't dry my lips out at all. Miraculous. And the color... be still my heart. It's a deep warm brick/blood red; dark enough to be bold, but light enough to be wearable. A step or two up from vampy, but still totally dramatic. Lovelovelove.
This look was mainly to showcase the lipstick, and I wanted it to be fall-ish, hence the orangey blush. I like how the beige color tattoo looks on my lids, it just adds a touch of warmth that really goes with the warm blush and lipcolor. I hope to post more looks with more lippies from my recent haul :)
Thanks for reading♥



**I'm so sick of disclaimers but people should know what I'm about, so here we go: I have nothing to disclose. That's right, nothing. I'm not affiliated with ahyone. No one paid me to write this, I didn't get these products for free, I bought them with my own money. I'm not getting sponsored or compensated for anything. I do this because I love it. Period.**
**If you wish to know what my photo editing policy is, please see the widget at the bottom of the righthand bar.**
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...