Sunday, November 2, 2014

FotD: Darling Girl's Jaycee-Boo Who


This was my church makeup today; I used a few new products from Darling Girl Cosmetics so keep reading if you want to see details ;)

Click to enlarge:
 Products:
 Face/Cheeks:
-Darling Girl About Face Velvet Gel Primer
-Belleme BB Cream in Ivory and Nude Beige
-loose setting powder
-Darling Girl blush in Koalification* to contour
-Darling Girl blush in Zombie Supermodel
-Milani eyeshadow in Bella Ivory* to highlight

Eyes:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Almond Cream on lids as base
-Jaycee-Boo Who* eyeshadow on lids
-Naughty Bits matte eyeshadow on outer corner
-Between the Sheets matte eyeshadow in crease
-Adoration eyeshadow to blend out edges
-Milani Bella Ivory as highlight*
-Indelible gel eyeliner in Marcasite (from BFTE Cosmetics)
-Wet n Wild gel eyeliner in Black (upper tightline)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked2 (on brows)

Lips:
-Darling Girl tinted lip balm in Sweet Pea

 Jaycee-Boo Who is one of the shades from the brand new Darling Whos holiday collection which just launched from Darling Girl Cosmetics. I received the sample set and of course they're gorgeous! I will be posting swatches and yummy things soon! ;)
Jaycee-Boo Who is a beautiful neutral everyday shade that is right up there with all the other gorgeous neutrals Susan makes. I wore it without glitter glue so it was soft and creamy with lovely soft sparkles. I loved how it turned out in my look today, especially paired with my favorite corner/crease shades Naughty Bits and Between the Sheets.♥

Sweet Pea tinted balm... how can I describe this product? It wasn't what I expected but I LOVE IT. I thought it was going to be like a mauvey pink My Lips But Better shade but it's much more plum-grey than it looks in photos. The camera only seems to pick up the pink tones in it but trust me, it's darker and more plummy-purple-grey in person. I absolutely love the color and I can see myself wearing it a ton this Fall. The formula is nice, very pigmented and also very buildable; long-lasting, non-drying but not slippery or glossy. It has an odd smell which I attribute to some of the natural oils in the ingredients possibly. Not offensive exactly, and certainly not enough to prevent me from wearing it. Sadly it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore, I'm not sure if it was an experimental product or if it might make a return. I will be sure to let you know if I find out. :)

Thanks for reading!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...