Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eye Look: Darling Whos


Products:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Darling Girl Glitter Glue
-Chelsie-Roo Who* on main lid and above crease
-Sammi-Sue Who* on outer corner and lower lashline
-Emma-Loo Who* on inner corner, outer wing, browbone, and waterline
-Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in Light Blue on waterline (with Emma-Loo Who over top)
-Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako
-Wet n Wild Cream Eyeliner in Black
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-bottom lashes from Mesmerize set by Fantasy Makers
 -Urban Decay eyeshadow in Crave on brow

 Apologies for the boring name but I couldn't think of anything clever, lol. I used some shades from the new collection by Darling Girl Cosmetics; Chelsie-Roo Who is a gorgeous medium pinky-purple with green shift which didn't really want to show up in my photos. Sammi-Sue Who is a royal purple base with golden shift and shimmer; applied heavily over glitter glue it almost looks like a shimmery taupe, so awesome. You can see it best right along my lower lashline. Emma-loo Who is my color in this collection, named after a little nickname my sister sometimes calls me :3 It's a super pale mauvey white with blue, green, and aqua shimmers. I applied Chelsie-Roo in the very outer corner of my lower lashline and then blended Emma-Loo out into a wing. I love how they look together.
Every color in this collection is beautiful and I highly recommend checking it out; Susan never disappoints! I'll have swatches of the entire collection posted soon. :)

Thanks for reading!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...