Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Eye look: Darling Girl "Don't Cross the Key Master"

 

This is an eye look I just did today using Darling Girl Cosmetics. Scroll down for details :)

Products:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Darling Girl Glitter Glue on lid
Darling Girl eyeshadows in:
-Key Master (pale blue with gold sheen on inner lid)
-Don't Cross the Streams (blackened sparkly jewel-toned blue on outer lid)
-Squat and Cough (pale baby pink with gold sheen above crease)
-Adoration (light nude pearl to blend out edges)
-Sugarpill Tako pressed eyeshadow (matte white as highlight)
-Wet n Wild Creme Liner in Black
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-theBalm eyeshadow in Presto and Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked2 (on brow)
-Wet n Wild Coverall foundation and powder in lightest shades
-Sonia Kashuk concealer quad, lightest shade under brow

I liked how this look turned out. It's also the first look I photographed and edited on my new phone and uploaded to Instagram; if you have IG feel free to check me out and follow!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...