Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Look: DarlingGirl "Tati-Too Who"


This is my look from Sunday; I wanted to use one of the new Darling Who colors so I went for Tati-Too Who, a gorgeously sparkly metallic copper shade. Keep reading for the details!

Please pardon my un-fulled brows; I was in a hurry to leave for church and wanted to make sure I got pics before I had to leave. Rest assured that I did fill them before finally running out the door. xD
 Products:
 Face/Cheeks:
-Darling Girl About Face Velvet Gel Primer
-Belleme BB Cream in Ivory and Nude Beige
-loose setting powder
-Darling Girl blush in Koalification* to contour
-Darling Girl blush in Neon Trees
-Milani eyeshadow in Bella Ivory* to highlight
Eyes:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Darling Girl Water Color Paint Pot in Concrete Rose all over lids as base
-Tati-Too Who* eyeshadow on lids
-Adoration eyeshadow to blend out edges
-Milani Bella Ivory* as highlight
-theBalm eyeshadow in Matt Gallagher (from Meet Matte palette) in crease 
-Ulta gel eyeliner in Plum
-Wet n Wild gel eyeliner in Black (upper tightline)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
Lips:
-NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Pink
-Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush
-NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Dolly Pink on center of lips

This was my first time using Concrete Rose WPP and I really like it. For me, a good base is essential to keep my eyeshadow fresh on my hooded oily lids. I am always afraid when trying a new base that it will crease horribly on my horrible lids, but this didn't. It behaved pretty much like my usual bases over my usual primer, which is great! I love the pink sparkles, which only adds to the beauty of any shadow you choose to put over it.
Tati-Too Who is such a gorgeous sparkly shadow; it's a shiny "new penny" kind of copper color with a tinge of pink to it, and pink sparkles! So pretty. I didn't even use it over Glitter Glue for this look and it was still so metallic and gorgeous. I will have swatches of each color from the new collection posted soon, I can't wait to show you how great they are! Or, you could just go buy the collection now because who likes waiting, anyway? ;)

Thanks for reading!♥





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...