Thursday, October 16, 2014

Vampy Fall Leaf Mani

 This is my current mani; I used vampy purples for the base and fun metallic accents in fall colors of red, gold, green, and bronze. I used striping tape on the accent nail to look like a leaf. I love how it turned out :)

 Products:
Wet N' Wild base coat
-Wet N' Wild Mega Last polish in Disturbia (deep almost black purple cream)
-Spoiled polish in Vamp 'n' Vinyl (shimmery plum purple jelly)
-Fresh Paint polish in Sugar Crush (rainbow flaky on all but accent nail)
 -Color Club polish in Wild and Willing (orange/gold/red/green shimmer on accent nail)
 -nail striping tape (used on accent nail for "leaf")
-NYC In a New York Minute quick dry top coat
-Color Club mattifying top coat

This mani was already around 4 days old when I took these pics. I love how it looks with the matte top coat which dulls down the shine so you can really see the metallic flakies and the different tones in Wild and Willing. 
I just got Vamp 'n' Vinyl recently and wanted to use it because it's really pretty; the accents cover up the shimmer a bit but you can see the purpley color in the first pic. All together, I love this combo!

Thanks for reading!♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...