Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Eye look: Darling Girl "Tropical Fish"

Today I have a look I actually did a week ago but since I just had one of the most stressful weeks of my life so I haven't gotten to post it yet, lol. Sigh. Anyway, here it is...
I used Darling Girl colors with some accents for fun; I was thinking of a tropical fish in bright colors with colorful spots and such. :)

Products:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Almond Cream (all over lid as base)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (on lid)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadows in:
-Teal Me Lies (teal on lid)
-Gilt Trip (gold in crease)
-Ermahgerd! (coral above crease)
-Lucky (white with aqua shift patted on top of glue to make spots)
-Adoration (to blend out edges)
-Wet n Wild creme liner in Black
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Waves of White (limited edition white with pink to aqua shift as white accents over brow, on browbone, and under eye)
-iridescent lash glue (to make spots with DG Lucky patted over)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Crave (darkest brown-black on brow)

I'm frustrated because this looked so much better in person. Somehow the pictures just really don't do it justice... the colors were brighter and shinier and it just looked pretty awesome. I should have used falsies to put it over the edge but I didn't feel like applying them, lol. I love the iridescent glue that came with a pair of Wet n Wild Halloween lashes I bought. Not the best for applying lashes since the stuff can dry iridescent if you glob too much on, but it's pretty fun for doing accents like these spots. They were so glowy in person!

Thanks for reading♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...