Thursday, October 9, 2014

DarlingGirl EotD: Taystee Girl


 This is an eye of the day from last month which I never got around to posting. I used mainly Darling Girl Cosmetics; please check below for products and details, and don't forget the pics are clickable. ;)

Eyes:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Milani Shadow Eyez eyeshadow pencil in Almond Cream all over lids as base
Darling Girl shadows in:
-Taystee Girl* on lid
-Hidden Garden to blend out all edges
-Adoration on browbone and inner corner
 -Slocked* on tearduct/browbone for extra highlight
-theBalm Meet Matte palette, Matt Gallagher in crease 
 -Wet N' Wild Creme Liner in Black
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara

I can't remember if I used glitter glue on my lids or not.. but even if I didn't, the shift is still quite visible. Some angles the shadow looks like a lilac/periwinkle, but move slightly and it looks pink. So pretty :)

Thanks for reading♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...