Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Glamour Girl POTW: Grasshopper by Darling Girl Cosmetics


So you might remember I recently became a Darling Girl Cosmetics Glamour Girl; each week, one of us GG's gets to choose a product to feature for 20% off in the Darling Girl store! This is known as the Pick of the Week, or POTW for short ;)
My POTW is Grasshopper, a bright and fun green shade I think is perfect for Spring!
Here's my look using Grasshopper:

Products:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Darling Girl Primped and Primed primer (lid and lower lashline)
-DG Grasshopper (lime green shade)
-DG Bed Boogie (matte teal on outer lid)
-DG Tempting Tryst (matte taupe in crease)
-DG Canary (shimmery white/yellow duochrome as highlight)
-NYX Slide On Pencil in Tropical Green
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (tightline only)
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (crease, browbone, and brow)
-Cover Girl clear mascara (brow)
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
-mark. *Powder Buff* in Nude (discontinued shade)


If you're interested in Grasshopper, you can get it here for 20% off! You can also shop here for the rest of these shades, all of which are awesome :)
Click here to see swatches of Grasshopper and lots of other colors too.
Thanks for reading!



*Some or all images were lightly edited using Aperture and/or Photoshop; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.
**All products were purchased by me. I don't get anything if you click the links, they're for convenience purposes only. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...