Friday, June 1, 2012

Contest update: I need your help!!

Hey guys! I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend last week ;) I was away but I'm back, though I may have to go away again this weekend. v_v

Anyway... there's only 1 DAY LEFT in the MakeupBee/OCC Summer Lips contest!! I'm still in the 10th spot so I'm hanging in there! I'm on the edge of my seat to find out how this is going to end, anything could happen at this point, lol. I am praying to stay in the top 10 so I can be in the judging round to have a shot at placing in this contest because it would be a dream come true for me. If anyone hasn't voted yet and would be willing to do so, I'd be so so grateful to you! (Just click this link and sign in through Facebook or create an account on MakeupBee, then on my Sun Goddess entry, click the "Luv" heart on the top left.)
I'm so thankful to every single person who has already voted for me, it makes me emotional to think about it lol.. I've been working hard on this for the last few weeks, investing time and energy into the whole thing, and it would be amazing to see it all come out like I hope. :D

I think this will be the last time I beg for votes lol, sorry for the spam >.<;
Also, I might need to put the 90 Day Challenge on hold indefinitely but I'll post more on that later.
I hope you all have a good weekend and thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me!<333
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...