Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bronze, gold, and blue EOTD with BFTE

Time for a quick eotd post :) I haven't been doing much play-makeup lately, and when I do I can't always take pictures because of the camera/computer situation I mentioned in my last post. :( But 2 nights ago I felt like playing with my BFTE pigments, so I created this look that's been on my mind for a while now. It's a bronze, gold, and blue look and I love how it turned out, even better than I pictured! (Don't you love when that happens? xD) If you'd like to see more, scroll down for the pics ;3
I didn't edit this one at all because I think the colors are pretty true-to-life, at least on my screen.
The rest of the pics are lightly edited for basic things like exposure and vibrancy, but most of them turned out pretty good so I didn't have to do much. I think I'm getting the hang of this picture-taking stuff!??
Blurry sparkle shot! Look how pretty, like sunlight on the ocean! x3


The last three were without flash since I finally have some (sort of) decent lighting in my new room. I like the softness it gives <3

Products I used:

Eye:
-UDPP
-NYX JEP in Milk (on lid)
-Sephora mini eyeliner pencil in White (under lower lashline and on waterline)
-BFTE pigments in:
-Chocolate (chocolate brown with bronze shimmer on lid and crease)
-Harvest (copper on inner third of lid, along crease, and blended up browbone)
-Autumn (metallic gold along inner half of lower lashline)
-Very Vanilla (matte vanilla shade dusted lightly along browbone)
-Ornamental (light shimmery gold blended up tear duct and browbone)
-Way Up High (matte white with gold shimmer, blended into tear duct and browbone)
-Cornflower (baby blue under Autumn)
-Peacock (Bright shimmery teal under outer half of lower lashline)
-UD 24/7 pencil in Zero (upper tightline)
-Shu Uemura eyelash curler
-mark. Lash All You Want high volume mascara in Black (I like this new mascara!)
-#507 Red Cherry lashes (applied with Duo lash glue)
Brows:
-mark. Eyemarker pencil in Java *discontinued*
-CS 88 Matte Palette (medium warm brown shadow)
Skin:
Revlon Colorstay foundation in Beige (just around eye)
-CS Camouflage Concealer Palette (just around eye)
-mark. Powdermatic setting powder in Light/Medium *discontinued* (just around eye)

I just did the one eye, pretty simple stuff. I had so much fun with this and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I hope you enjoy it too!^^
Should I be embarrassed to post my non-makeup'd face? Hmm.. nah!
Thanks for reading, happy weekend everyone! :3

21 comments:

  1. love this eye makeup..very beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your non-makeup-ed face is gorgeous! And the eye is killer (and indeed photogenic), sort of beach/ocean meets Egyptian...what camera do you use? I desperately need a new one, not super fancy an/or expensive but decent. I'm tired of having to take literally 50 pictures to get a salvageable one or two, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold! The whole look is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Liber Vix Aww haha, thanks! ;) I use a Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's a few years old but it does pretty well. I feel like I've finally figured out the trick to taking good macro eye pics, which is really just setting the camera to Macro and zooming in all the way. x3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @xoxo~♥Bubblez Thanks girl! The gold is probably my favorite part lol, I'm a sucker for gold ;3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty..I love this! You have such true talent your amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thts perfect..love all the colors together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd TOTALLY rock this look, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that warm shade in contrast with blue.
    Copper makes a fab transition color for chocolate.

    Need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Embarrassed??? Of course not!
    Awesome look and non-makeup'd-face!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...