Thursday, March 3, 2011

Past EOTDs featuring BFTE

Beauty from the Earth
Click for full-size!!
Products I used:

Eyes:
-UDPP
-W&W eyeliner pencil in Cool Green (as base on lid and lower lashline)
-BFTE Sour (lid, inner half)
-BFTE Tropical (lid, outer half)
-BFTE Emerald (upper lashline over eyeliner, outer half of lower lashline and winged out)
-BFTE Grassy (entire eye above crease)
-BFTE Lavish (inner half of lower lashline, browbone)
-BFTE Way Up High (brow highlight, inner corner)
-Loreal Carbon Black eyeliner pen (upper lashline)
-W&W black eye marker (lower lashline)
-Shu Uemura lash curler
-Maybelline Colossal regular formula mascara in Classic Black
-craft store rhinestones (I used Pixie Epoxy to temporarily keep them in place because I didn't have my lash glue lol)

Brows:
-mark. Eyemarker in Java (discontinued)
-mark. I-Mark shadow in Espresso
My green look was chosen for BFTE 365, yay!I used damp brushes to apply these colors and i think it worked well. :) I really wanted to use false lashes but didn't have my lash glue. :(

Here's an old one, from around Valentine's Day; I was waiting for my new order to come!

Products I used:

-UDPP
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (I think I used this on my lid)
-BFTE Chaos (lid, inner half)
-BFTE Blueberry (lid, outer half)
-BFTE Blue Bird (outer V)
-BFTE Beautiful (browbone)
-BFTE Moonlight (lower lashline, inner half)
-Almay black liquid liner (upper lashline)
-Maybelline Falsies regular formula mascara in Glam Black

I applied these dry, mostly with my fingers lol. I think it looks like a Rocket Pop xD

It's almost Friday, yay! Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. I love the attention to detail...those jewels look great with the green eyeshadow! Also, now I want a rocket pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooove the green look!
    I cant wait to try it for St. Pattys day...
    You did a great job girl.
    Thanks for listing the products used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vulcan_Butterfly Aw thanks! :) Haha me too, Rocket Pops are awesome! Can't wait for summer now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE THE GREEN SHADOW! I love how you put those crystals on the side! Amazing job!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this eye look. I wanted this look all about the eyes so I went with a toned down lippy. I feel I should have used a nude instead of pink. I'm not diggin' the pink paired with the eyes...makeup artist in sydney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...