Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Frost look using BFTE (lotta pics!)

 Tonight I was playing around with my BFTE shadows and created this frosty Wintery-themed look :)
The shimmer all over is supposed to be there, lol. It's meant to give a very frosted appearance, like I've been out in the snow for so long I've become frozen. ;P





 Products I used:

-UDPP
-mark. Please Hold Eye Primer
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (white base, on lid and eyebrow)
-BFTE Shades:
-Prissy (light pink, on lid)
-Spring Fever (light mauve pink with gold sheen, inner corner)
-Grace (blue/purple, outer corner)
-Cornflower (light blue, lower lashline)
-Whisper (bright shimmery violet, all over/around eye)
-Peacock (shimmery teal, upper lashline over black liner)
-Sephora white eyeliner pencil (waterline, inner/outer corner)
-Almay black liquid liner (upper tightline)
-Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner pen (upper lashline only)
-Maybelline Colossal black washable mascara (upper lashes only)
-Red Cherry lashes #207
-small silver rhinestones from craft store
-Duo lash glue (lashes and stones)
I gave this one a cool cast to look more frozen ;)
I would have loved to do a full look with frosty skin and lips and everything, but I had to cut it short for dinner lol. Anyway, this look was SO MUCH FUN to do! I haven't done such a fun look in a really long time. It was fairly simple, though it did take me a few hours just because I was playing and kept making minor changes. It looked really neat in person, though the camera captured it a little differently. I also feel like the makeup looks slightly different in each pic, go figure. x3

Thanks for reading, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...