Wednesday, November 10, 2010

EotD: BFTE Simple Green Smokey Eye

I did this really quick last night, it's a super simple green smokey eye. :)

Products I used:

-mark. Please Hold eye primer
-BFTE Menace (light matte asparagus green) applied to lid and lower lashline with finger
-BFTE Grassy (bright matte true green) tiny bit applied to outer third with synthetic flat detail brush
-BFTE Moonlight (shimmery silver-white) highlight
-Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner along top lashline
-NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil smudged along upper and lower lashlines
-Shu Uemura lash curler
-Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Black (Very Black?)
-Rimmel pencil and medium brown eyeshadow to slightly fill in brow

The colors looked a little less yellow in person; just a nice, neutral, dusty green pop of color that's pretty and wearable and looks great with brown eyes! (if I say so myself ;3)
I'm feeling simple looks these days, but I do hope to do some dramatic ones soon too.  
That's all for now, thanks for reading! <3

22 comments:

  1. its so fresh and summery looking! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! It's very wearable, even for a bright-makeup-in-public-phobe like me lol. I love green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! i like colorful looks that arent over-the-top for daily wear too

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Onjel Thank you! Yeah, and I applied it with my finger to boot lol, doesn't get much easier than that. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! This is the perfect pop of color for your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you applied the eyeliner on this. :)

    Black smokey eyes never get old but playing around with green is nice too! I've seen a purple smokey eye and it looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Toni Tralala Thank you! :3 I agree, I'd like to do one in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorei o blog, super fofo! =) Já to seguindo, viu?
    Depois passa no meu pra conhecer! ;)

    blog.camillacabral.com

    bjocas

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Camilla Cabral Yes, thank you!:) Your blog is pretty, but I don't speak Portuguese :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know i'm a new follower of yours - check out my blog (i'm a newbiee ) !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ladies, I can't tell you how much I appreciate y'all <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Green eyeshadow looks good on you! =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Leenda Thank you! It's been one of my favorites since I was a teen ;3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple and really nice makeup ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...