Monday, June 21, 2010

Past Looks

Here are a few pics from 2 looks I did several weeks and months ago which never got their own blog entry. They didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, so I guess I thought they weren't worth their own entry. It's a shame to let them go to waste though, so here's a little glimpse:


This is a look inspired by Chinese/Lunar New Year. (I really just wanted to use the red shadow in my Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette. xD) I used the gold shade from my Stila Precious Pearl limited palette. I also used a bunch of Everyday Minerals loose pigments in various colors.
For my lips I used mark. Tintmarker in Siren (red) and Glow Baby Glow lipgloss in Smooches on top. It gave a very pigmented luscious red lip which I loved. :3 I packed my brush so full of the red pigment, it fell out all over my face.


This is a green smokey eye I did using my mark. Keep It Going gel/liner duos. I should do a review on these things because I love them! But more on that later. x3 I used the green in Iconic as a base on my lids and the brown liner from Exposure to line my top and bottom lashlines. Lots of mascara and voila! ;3
I took these in my bathroom in 90 degree heat/humidity with an ancient camera, so the pics aren't as... shall we say "crisp" as usual, lol. It looked really pretty in person though, I was pleased. ^^

I have my camera back again now so yay! I did another look a few nights ago and I love how it turned out. (I'll be posting pics soon.) Thanks for reading! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...