Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Look: Force Awakened

 A minimalistic look in a tribal style featuring matte blue eyes and black lips.

This look was done for one of the days of the January makeup challenge I'm doing; the inspiration was Black Lips, so this is what I came up with. For some reason it reminded me of Star Wars, hence the title. (Though if you look at this makeup and think "clown", you're not alone... haha.)

Please click the pics for best detail!

 
Products:
Face/Cheeks:
-The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer
-Wet n Wild PhotoFocus foundation in Shell Ivory, applied heavily with Real Techniques sponge
-Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair, mostly under eyes
-NYX Stay Matte Not Flat powder in Ivory
-NYX blush in Taupe (cheekbones)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics blush in Fantasia
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Venus (highlight)
Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion original
-Wet n Wild Nude Awakening eyeshadow palette, matte ivory shade
-Maybelline black gel liner
-Maybelline Push-Up Drama mascara (not a fan)
-Concrete Minerals Pro Matte eyeshadow in Bulletproof (royal blue) applied with my finger
-Urban Decay Venus eyeshadow (browbone)
- Brows: 
-Urban Decay Blackjack eyeshadow
Lips:
-NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Black Berry

 Originally I intended to do the eyeshadow color in a neon green, but I couldn't find my neon green pigment. (Don't ya just love moving? v_v) I also couldn't find my black lipstick or else I would have preferred a satin finish on my black lip, but I had to content myself with just the lipliner pencil. Bulletproof is an awesome loose eyeshadow; I literally dabbed it on with my finger because I wanted it to look messy, almost like warpaint. I pictured a desert nomad, like Rey; maybe scavenging for junk or even training to be a Jedi.

I love playing with makeup and creating all sorts of looks, but when all is said and done, these minimal artistic looks are my fave.♥ 


Thanks for reading♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...