Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Smokey Fall Colors


 It's been a while but I managed to do a new look recently, yay! Since I've been so preoccupied with things lately my hobbies have really suffered, but I determined I was gonna take a day for myself and do this look come hell or high water, lol. 
I wanted to do a Fall type look and this is what ended up happening; metallic rose gold eyes with smokey plum liner, and muted berry lips. I like it :)


Products:
Face/Cheeks:
-Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation and powder in lightest shade
-Darling Girl Koalification blush for contour*
-Darling Girl Neon Trees blush on cheeks
-Urban Decay Venus as highlight
Eyes/Brows:
-Inglot pigment #50 on lids*
-theBalm eyeshadow in Moderato (deep plum matte from Balm Jovi palette) on outer corner, crease, and lower lashline
-Darling Girl eyeshadow in Naughty Bits (matte midtone plum brown) to blend out crease and lower lashline
-shimmery berry shadow from LA Girl Ultra Palette (just a little on lower lashline)
-Urban Decay W.O.S. shadow from Naked Basics palette to blend out edges
-Venus as highlight on browbone and tearduct
-Sugarpill Lumi on inner corner over Venus*
-Ulta gel liner in Plum
-Urban Decay pencil in Zero on waterline
-Covergirl Super Sizer mascara*
-Ardell Naturals #124 lashes
-Crave eyeshadow from Naked Basics palette on brows (deepest matte brown/black)
Lips:
-Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in Bordeaux Boulevard (Fall 2014)
-NYX Macaron Lippies in Earl Grey and Black Sesame

I didn't get any good eye pics, in fact I was lucky to get these... when I finished my makeup I went to take pics but it had started raining and the sky was completely overcast. It was pretty gloomy :( I had my camera settings cranked up to max so that's why they are a bit grainy. I love this plum liner from Ulta.. I'd use it every day if I could lol. I think it really makes my eye color pop or something, I dunno.. all I know is it looks good on me. :D I also like this muted berry lip; the Wet n Wild lippie is a deeper berry shade but I used the Black Sesame lippie, which is basically a grey, to mute it a bit.
What kind of Fall makeup do you enjoy? :)













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...