Friday, May 22, 2015

Look: Lucky Indigo

 Here's the second post I promised! I really love how this one turned out; it's much more in my comfort zone than the previous one. I also used false lashes and two different lip colors because I love to see how a lip color changes an entire look.
Check it all out below and don't forget to click the pics to see them in detail!
Products:
Face/Cheeks:
-About Face Velvet Gel Primer from Darling Girl Cosmetics
-Wet N Wild Coverall Foundation and Powder in lightest shades
-Koalification* blush from Darling Girl Cosmetics (contour)
-pale pink eyeshadow from 88 palette (blush)
-Venus eyeshadow from Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (highlight)
Eyes/Brows:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper* primer (trying to use up)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Lucky (on lids over glitter glue)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Indigo (on outer corner over a blended-out black cream shadow)
-W.O.S from Naked Basics to blend out edges
-theBalm Meete Matte palette Matte Patel (taupe gray in crease and along lower lashline)
-Naked2 from Naked Basics (light warm taupe to blend out edges of crease)
-Venus from Naked Basics (browbone and tearduct highlight)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-Ardell Demi Wispies
-Crave from Naked Basics (darkest brown/black as liner and on brows)
Lips:
-First look: e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Fairy (pale iridescent pink)
-Second look: NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Black Berry (black) and NYX Macaron Lipstick in Chambord (black) and bottom lip blended out with Fairy to create an ombre effect

I love this look. In my mind I kind of saw a dark fairy; part light sparkly iridescence, part dark mischief and mystery. ;)
Thanks for reading!♥




10 comments:

  1. Ohh, love this look! Will have to try it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look so much! Very multi-dimensional. Lucky reminds me of Sugarpill Lumi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes they are virtually identical! I actually pulled out Lumi first but decided to use Lucky because it's just slightly more sparkly. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look , i like the glowy feel it has :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!!
    This makeup look is just amazing... that wonderful glow on the lids and I ADORE the second lip look... both are lovely but that second lip is just WOW!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...