Monday, September 29, 2014

DarlingGirl FOTD: Invisible Merrymaking

 Today I bring you another look using my Darling Girl Cosmetics! I call this look "Invisible Merrymaking"; has a cute sound, right? ;)
I literally had 2 seconds to snap these pics before running out (late) to church, lol. I apologize that they're not the best but my camera was acting weird as well. The photo at the top shows the makeup best, in my opinion. All pics are clickable to view in more detail.

 And now, keep scrolling for more stuff :P
Products:

Face/Cheeks:
-Darling Girl Cosmetics "About Face" Velvet Gel Primer
-Belleme BB Cream in Ivory and Nude Beige
-Wet N' Wild Coverall Powder in lightest shade
-Darling Girl blush in Koalification (contour)
-Darling Girl blush in Neon Trees 
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Venus (highlight)

 Eyes:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Milani Shadow Eyez eyeshadow pencil in Almond Cream all over lids as base
-Darling Girl Glitter Glue
-The Invisible Man eyeshadow on lids
-Making Merry eyeshadow on outer corners
 -Adoration eyeshadow on browbone and inner corner
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, W.O.S (to blend out all edges), Crave (liner), and Venus (highlight)
-theBalm Meet Matte palette, Matt Gallagher (medium pink-toned brown) and Matt Patel (gray taupe) in crease 
-Wet N' Wild Creme Liner in Black (tightline)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
 
Lips:
-Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Lust For Blush

I personally loved how this look turned out, and my sisters both told me they loved it too. :) I wore my raspberry-colored sweater which I thought picked up the berry Making Merry shade beautifully.

Thanks for reading!♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...