Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Look: Orange, Black, and Gold


 Today I'm sharing a look I did over the weekend; it's orange and black with gold accents. Not much else to say so keep scrolling for pics and products!

Products:
Face/Cheeks:
-Reviva Labs primer
-Wet N' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation (lightest shade)
-Wet N' Wild Coverall powder (lightest shade)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics blushes in Koalification* (to contour cheekbones), Neon Trees, and To Love a Beast*
-Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako (highlight)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Venus (highlight)
Eyes:
-*Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Jordana 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White (all over lid as base)
Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadows in:
-Burning Love (matte orange on lids) 
-Honey Pot (gold accents)
-Hidden Garden (matte nude to blend out edges)
-Adoration (highlight)
-Milani pressed eyeshadow in Pitch Black (crease)
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Faint and Naked2 (to blend out black)
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (tightline)
-Laura Geller liquid liner pen* (beneath gold liner)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-DUO eyelash glue
-Ardell #110 lashes
Brows:
-theBalm eyeshadow in Presto (dark brown)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked2 (light taupe)
Lips:
-NYX slim lip pencil in Black Berry
-Portland Black Lipstick Company lipstick in Black


I wasn't feeling well so I only did one eye. :(
Sadly it was my less-expressive left eye, so to me the photos are a bit lackluster. I kept trying to raise my eyebrow but only succeeded in arching my right one super high, and giving myself a headache, lol.

I had used a little yellow eyeshadow near the lashline in the center of my lids but kind of went over it with the orange. I enjoy cut-crease looks but generally try to soften the edges since I like soft edges.. which I guess almost defeats the point of a cut-crease, lol. Oh well :P
I finally used my sample of Portland Black's Black lipstick and omg, it is amazing. So creamy, went on super smooth with a brush, opaque, moisturizing, long-lasting, in short- awesome!
Thanks for reading♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...