Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Look: Orange, Black, and Gold


 Today I'm sharing a look I did over the weekend; it's orange and black with gold accents. Not much else to say so keep scrolling for pics and products!

Products:
Face/Cheeks:
-Reviva Labs primer
-Wet N' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation (lightest shade)
-Wet N' Wild Coverall powder (lightest shade)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics blushes in Koalification* (to contour cheekbones), Neon Trees, and To Love a Beast*
-Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako (highlight)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Venus (highlight)
Eyes:
-*Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Jordana 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White (all over lid as base)
Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadows in:
-Burning Love (matte orange on lids) 
-Honey Pot (gold accents)
-Hidden Garden (matte nude to blend out edges)
-Adoration (highlight)
-Milani pressed eyeshadow in Pitch Black (crease)
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Faint and Naked2 (to blend out black)
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (tightline)
-Laura Geller liquid liner pen* (beneath gold liner)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-DUO eyelash glue
-Ardell #110 lashes
Brows:
-theBalm eyeshadow in Presto (dark brown)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked2 (light taupe)
Lips:
-NYX slim lip pencil in Black Berry
-Portland Black Lipstick Company lipstick in Black


I wasn't feeling well so I only did one eye. :(
Sadly it was my less-expressive left eye, so to me the photos are a bit lackluster. I kept trying to raise my eyebrow but only succeeded in arching my right one super high, and giving myself a headache, lol.

I had used a little yellow eyeshadow near the lashline in the center of my lids but kind of went over it with the orange. I enjoy cut-crease looks but generally try to soften the edges since I like soft edges.. which I guess almost defeats the point of a cut-crease, lol. Oh well :P
I finally used my sample of Portland Black's Black lipstick and omg, it is amazing. So creamy, went on super smooth with a brush, opaque, moisturizing, long-lasting, in short- awesome!
Thanks for reading♥

8 comments:

  1. what are you talking about ''less expressive eye''?! This is stunning! I am literally lost for words here! Love the eye makeup!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I don't have as much control over the left eye so I just can't arch my brow and such, sort of limits my expression with that eye but I'm probably the only one who would even notice xD Hehe thank you though, so glad you like it!! ^___^

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...