Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Beautylish Haul: Sugarpill Goldilux!

 I recently had the opportunity to order again from Beautylish because they had a special promotion and I got a $10 voucher to their store. I took it as the perfect opportunity to buy myself one of the Sugarpill Chromalusts I've always wanted, Goldilux! Normally $12, it only cost me $7 after shipping, what a steal! Thanks Beautylish! ;)
How adorable is this note?? Beautylish makes me feel so special ^_^
 This is my first time seeing the actual packaging which is lovely and the jar is huge!
 I expected the jar to have a sifter and seal inside since that's standard for most loose shadows I buy, however I was a bit shocked to find none of the above when I opened the jar. The lid was screwed on pretty securely and it comes in a box too, so I guess there was no chance of spillage in transit, but I couldn't help imagining all that beautiful makeup spilling from the jar, lol. It would be tragic to say the least! Anyway, just be careful when you handle/open it.
With flash; in most photos I've seen, the swatches look like there are chunks of silver glitter in it but that's not the case in person. I think it's just the cameras that do that.
No flash.
I'm glad I got this color because I'm a gold lover and it is certainly a beautiful gold! I'm also pleased to see that though it is shimmery, it's not fly-everywhere-sparkly. There was minimal fallout as I swatched this, and I was generous and made several passes with the brush and pigment. It seems like it will be less messy to use than I always anticipated, so yay! It's a gorgeous metallic lightly sparkly gold. If you love gold and don't have it yet, I highly recommend Goldilux! I also highly recommend the Beautylish shop, they are professional, prompt, sweet and personal, shipping is fast, and they often have great deals. Check them out at beautylish.com/shop
Thanks for reading!


*Product purchased by me, I am not compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...