Friday, May 18, 2012

Days 46-47: BFTE "Super Nova" swatches

Days 46-47: Forgive me for missing yesterday, I wasn't able to post. :x
Yesterday I was cleaning up my makeup area when i found this baggie sample from BFTE. I don't remember when I got it or if I ever posted swatches of it. I didn't remember owning it, hehe.. so here's a swatch for you! The color is Super Nova and it's a rusty red color with tiny sparkles in it which appear to be light green and maybe gold. Sadly the green sparks don't come across in the pictures but they are visible in person. :)
PLEASE click the photos so you can see the vibrant color:
Left is swatched on bare lotioned skin; right is swatched over Darling Girl's Glitter Glue. Natural light.
Direct sunlight.
Flash.
I'm glad I found this! If I already posted pics here before then oh well, you get twice the prettiness. ;)

Thanks for reading and please check out the other 90 Days of Beauty Bloggers!--->
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...