Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 44: Revlon Lollipop Lip Butter

Hey, it's Day 44 and I decided to post about a lip product I've been enjoying for the last few months. It's Revlon's Lollipop lip butter<3
I own 3 lip butters and Lollipop is my favorite; it's a cool fuchsia color with barely noticeable silver sparkles that gives it an extra bit of shine.
The product is a bit sticky, somewhere between a lipstick and a gloss. This one is pigmented but not completely opaque; on my oddly pigmented lips I need to use a lipliner if I want my lips completely covered and defined. The color lasts a good while and stains my lips a little which is fine with me. The only thing I don't like are the sparkles; if I wear this for a long time, say all day, and keep reapplying, once the product is worn off there are still sparkles on my lips. The sparkles can be a little gritty but not too bad. I'm just one of those people who chews on and licks my lips often so it can bug me a little, lol. It doesn't keep me from wearing this lip butter though since it's just a gorgeous color.
This is me wearing Lollipop without any other makeup at all so don't mind the naked face. ;) This lip butter makes me happy when I wear it and is such a bright and cheery color. Great for Spring and Summer! :)

Thanks for reading and remember to check out the daily posts from the 90 Days of Beauty bloggers! -->
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...