Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 27: "Bubbly Whisper" EOTD

For Day 27 I'm still running low on ideas so I dug up another old EOTD; it's another of my un-neutral neutral looks, this one I wore to church back in February. I think I used UD shadow stick in Sin as a base, with BFTE's Bubbly on lid, Jumping Bean in crease, and Whisper as highlight. I took this pic hours later so it's a bit worn by now, not to mention the pathetic liner but hey, I was running late, lol. I can still post it because I just love the colors together so much. Bubbly is the most gorgeous champagne gold color and I think it goes beautifully with the violet glow of Whisper. I need to do this combination again!<3

Thanks for sticking with me, I can't believe it's been almost a month already! This weekend has been a little slow but hopefully I'll get my groove back soon. ;)

Remember to check out the other beauty challengers! --->
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...