Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 20: "Neutral and Pink" FOTD

 Day 20! Today I felt like playing so I decided to do the NTMS challenge which was Neutral and Pink. I'll say right now I've never been good at neutral looks, but I tried. I guess I just need more practice, lol.
I used mostly Chinovi shadows for these looks (there are two, each eye is different).
Products:

Eyes:
-TFSI Candlelight
-NYX Milk
Chinovi Cosmetics shadows in:
-Divine
-Meltdown
-Candy <3
-Princess
-First Day
-Sunrise (left eye only)
-Denial (left eye only)
-BFTE Very Vanilla
-BFTE Butt Naked
-UD "Zero" (left lower lashline)
-UD "Demolition" (right upper and lower lashlines)
-Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner pen (left eye only)
-Wet N' Wild Mega Liner in Black (right eye only)
-Shu Uemura curler
-Cover Girl Lash perfection mascara in Very Black
-brown shadow on brows

Face:
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
-mark. Powder Buff in Nude
-Darling Girl "Boy Crazy" (contour)
-Darling Girl "Virgin" and "Secret Star" blushes (mixed)

Lips:
-NYX lipliner in "Nude Pink"
-Wet N' Wild matte lipstick in "Think Pink"
-mark. GBG hookup gloss in "Sweet Talk"
Here's NYX "Nude Pink" lipliner over chapstick. it's a little warmer than my natural lipcolor but pretty dang close!!
Here's Wet N' Wild "Think Pink" lipstick over the lipliner. I also put a pale cool pink gloss on. :)
I hope you enjoyed these somewhat unconventional looks, lol. They didn't turn out how I wanted but that's entirely due to my lack of neutral skillz. I love working with my Chinovi shadows!<3

Thanks for reading! Now go check out the other challengers ---->




*Disclaimer: Some or all images were LIGHTLY edited using Aperture; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty color combo, loving the shimmery brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look!!! Love the pink and brown combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice eye makeup. I hope you can visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANOTHER beautiful eye makeup. I'm loving these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...