Monday, February 6, 2012

Bright pink, purple, blue and gold with BFTE

Here's a recent eye look I did back before my Valentine's look; I hadn't done any fun makeup since before the new year and I just felt like playing! When it comes to fun eyeshadow, I just love using bright pink, purple and blue together. I did something a little different this time by adding the gold over my eyeliner to make it pop!
Taken with Canon Elph, no flash to show texture
Products I used:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX JEP Milk
-CS 88 Palette, matte light pink on lid
-BFTE Playful, matte periwinkle blue on outer corner
-BFTE Cheeky, matte lavender to blend the pink and blue
-BFTE Autumn, smooth metallic gold on uperlashline over Loreal Carbon Black felt tip liquid liner pen
-BFTE Clear Skies, bright shimmery sky blue on lower lashline over UD Radium pencil
-BFTE Lace, off-white with golden shimmer to highlight browbone and inner corner/tearduct
-BFTE Very Vanilla, matte vanilla to blend edges
-Wet n' Wild Fantasy Makers glitter eyeliner (teal) lower lashline on outer corner/wing
-BFTE High Roller glitter (blue) over patted over glitter eyeliner
-Sephora mini white pencil on waterline
-Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect mascara in 01 Black
-Andrea modlash #33 falsies
-Sephora mini brown pencil on brows
-88 palette, medium brown on brows
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
-BFTE mineral foundation in Light Beige
I forgot I used this purple Beauty Rush mascara on my lower lashes but it didn't really show up anyway. Goes to show though, it pays to take pics of what you used ;)
Kinda gives me an 80s vibe, how about you? I love these colors and I love the way this look turned out.
Thanks for reading!<3

10 comments:

  1. This is super lovely. I love all the colours in it!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you...and the gold shines so much! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That liner is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the metallic gold is gorgeously fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold over the liner is amazing! Very fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the gold over the black liner looks super awesome! Great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I really like your make up looks, I'm a new follower ^_^ Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...