Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and sale info!!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I'm off to spend the next few days with my family but before I go I wanted to tell you guys about BFTE's upcoming sales:

Black Friday: Starting tonight at midnight EST there will be a limited number of grab bags for sale! Filled with random items worth $60, you can grab one for only $30 tomorrow only!

Cyber Monday they're having a miraculous 40% off most items on the site, so if you have products you've been eyeing, now is the time to snag some for yourself! (Or a loved one!) I'm hoping to partake myself ;)

Make sure to stay updated on their Facebook page!

(You can also check out info on other holiday sales HERE!)

Have a great holiday weekend!<33
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...