I was very surprised to receive these two blog awards; one is from a few months ago, and the other is from today. I'm a bit (a lot) ashamed that it took me this long to post the first one, but better late than never right? haha.. ;)
Anyway, both of these awesome ladies have awesome blogs, so definitely check them out!
|I got this award from the wonderful Madiha at Madiha's Makeup Blog! Thanks Madiha! <3|
|I just received this award from the sweet and lovely Lisa at Ms. Prettyful Girl. Thank you Lisa! :)|
To save time I'll do both at once, since they both have the same requirements apparently:
-Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them on your blog
-Tell us 7 things about yourself
-Tag some more bloggers for the award
-Contact these bloggers to let them know they've been tagged
Here we go!
Seven (hopelessly boring) things about Emily? Well...
1. I have never tried a single MAC product, but I plan to someday!
2. I was homeschooled for most of my school-aged life.
3. When I was a teen, I had braces on my top teeth only. Apparently my bottom teeth were fine... x3
4. I was a Teacher's Pet in school. (Preschool-2nd grade)
5. I'm a bad nailbiter and have been for most of my life. If you know of any effective ways to quit, I'd love to hear them!
6. I've been playing World of Warcraft off and on for the past 6 years. My favorite classes are Shaman and Paladin ;P
7. I am 1/4 Russian on my Father's side :)
Okay, now that that's over with lol, time to tag some people! For one of these awards, (feel free to choose one!), I'm just going to tag a few:
Betsy at No Empty Yesterdays
Christina at Confessions of a Glitterholic
Samantha at Give Me Samantha
Christa at Play Hard, Look Fabulous
Katt at Kattatonic Fierceology
Sara at World of a Different Color
Pepi at Make Up Like Grafitti
Again, this is just for fun so if you'd rather not do it, then don't! ;)
Also, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my now 200 subscribers, THANK YOU!!! I never thought anyone would ever even read my silly blog, let alone subscribe to it on purpose lol. I love doing this blog, it's a lot of fun for me, and I especially enjoy it when others enjoy it too. I love reading your blogs and your comments on my posts; you guys are seriously the sweetest bunch of people! I'm humbled and honored that you would pay attention to anything I have to share, so thank you all from the bottom of my heart. <3
That's all for now, thanks for reading and I hope you're all having a wonderful (or at least not horrible) week. God Bless you guys!