Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update and new Facebook page!

Hey everyone! I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was super-busy over the holidays, but hopefully things will be calmer now and I can update more frequently again. Speaking of holidays, I hope everyone enjoyed theirs, I know I did. I got some new makeup I'm excited to try, so hopefully there will be new haul/swatch/look updates soon. ;)

I wanted to tell y'all about my new Facebook page I just made! There's a Like Box on the right over there if you have a FB and would like to check it out. I'm sure I'll be adding content over the next few days.

I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs as well! I've missed you guys <3 Hope you're all having a great week so far and I'll see ya soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...