Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sunset Eyes

PLEASE CLICK THE PICS FOR LARGER DETAIL!

Hey there, here's my look from Saturday night finally! It took me too long to sort and watermark the pics, and decide which ones to use. :P I also made a cute new watermark, but hopefully it's not too annoying in the pictures lol. I've become paranoid about not knowing where my photos may end up on the vast internet. : /
Anyway, I have been wanting to do a sunset type look since I saw a beautiful one on tv lol. I googled a picture as inspiration. (Don't know where it came from but if the photographer ever sees this I'll be happy to credit them; it's a gorgeous pic!)

I didn't edit these at all, the colors were really that bright!!! Click it to see more detail :)
I really love how it turned out, pretty darn close to a real sunset lol. Not bad for eyeshadow! ;D

Products I used:

Eyes:
-UDPP
-NYX Milk pencil
-Sugarpill Burning Heart palette (all shades):
-Love+ (red) in middle of lid
-Poison Plum (purple) around Love+ and in/above crease
-Flamepoint (orange) along lower lashline and winging out
-Buttercupcake (yellow) below Flamepoint and winging out
-mark. Shimmer Cream shadow in Cabana (bright blue) as base under blue shades
-CS 88 Matte Palette:
-Light-medium purple on inner third of lid
-Hottest hot pink to blend Love+ and Poison Plum
-Deepest blue/purple/black shade in crease and outer v (above Poison Plum)
-Two bright medium blue shades below browbone
-BFTE Whisper on inner corners and dusted lightly over the light purple
-Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner (upperlashline)
-Almay liquid liner (lashline between lashes to "thicken")
-mark. Keep It Going gel liner/shadow duo in Entourage (black liner along lower lashline)
-NYX Black Bean pencil on lower lashline (outer third)
-Shu Uemura lash curler
-Maybelline The Falsies black mascara, regular formula (upper and lower lashes)
-Andrea Modlash falsies
-Rimmel brow pencil

Face:
-Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer
-CS Pro Camouflage Concealer palette (lightest pink and yellow shades) to conceal redness/undereyes
-mark. Powder Buff in Nude
-mark. powder to set
-mark. original Bronze Pro (contour)
-mark. Sunset Strip coral/pink blush (my fave)
-mark. Hush Baby shimmer blush (highlight)
-mark. Shimmer Cream shadow in Mod (white highlight)

Lips:
-Concealer
-Sephora mini lipgloss (don't know name, pinky-peach shade)

Phew, I think that's it! (Seems like a lot haha.)
My little sister took these pics, she fancies herself a good photographer. x3 I'd have to agree ;3
I'm not sure what happened to my right eyeliner and the falsies I put on, they got royally screwed up somehow. I didn't notice until I was looking at the pics.. now I keep wanting to fix it lol. So there you have it, my Sunset look! It was a dream come true using the Sugarpill shadows, I definitely have to get the rest of the colors. You hardly need any product on your brush, and they're super buildable. Love them!! (Sugarpill shadow pics here!)
I couldn't resist messing around in Photoshop, hehe. >o<
I won't be around over Thanksgiving so I'll have to catch up with everyone's blogs when I get back. Have a great holiday everyone! <3

43 comments:

  1. NICE PHOTOS. AND WATERMARK. AND SUNSET PICTURE.
    I should be your secretary >w<

    This was such a pretty look. I love the colors! You're like a professional! (THAT'S REAL)
    AND MMMGURL WHY CHU SO PRETTY FO'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @애비lol thanks Abby, I agree, the pictures turned out great ;D haha thanks for being my photographer. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors super viberant love it! :] ncie job on the pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the color pay off. And the look is beautiful. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow super pretty! The colours are stunning! They flatter you so well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is awesome! You did such a good job on this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my lovelies! Your comments mean so much <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you do your e/s! :) So pretty!!!! :D The blue e/s really brings out your hazel eyes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors, very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you makeup is SICK! Check out my blog, comment, follow ;) www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is AMAZING, I love it! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS! the blending is amazing :) you're very beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is gorgeous <3

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful eye make up. I like your blog. I am new and 100. follower from Turkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow thats really pretty. im not one to wear eyeshadow but that looks amazing! the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I zoomed out every picctcha and fell in lvoe with lower lashline combo. <33 uuugh, prettiness
    The blue wouldn't work on my eyes, but I'd love to recreate this with all the warm tones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. zoomed in? haha, i'm getting my prepositions confused. I'm Slovene, so I'm allowed :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a colorful look! I love it.. you can pull off these colors great!! I'm still trying to venture out into bright colors.. I'm such a neutral kinda gal.. I'm going to NY next month.. I might have to come back and ask you for some food advice and which restaurants to go to.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. real fancy eyes! I am dreming of that look. You are talented. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @rosiecheeks1125: Thanks so much! It's just so fun to play with ;)

    @V: Haha you're too funny! I understood what you meant though ;3
    The blue was added because that's just part of my "sunset" vision, but you could totally redo it without. I'd love to see your version, I'm sure it would be stunning. <3

    @siwing: Thank you! Believe it or not, I'm less comfortable with neutrals haha.. I just can't seem to get them to look right on me x3
    Sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have some skills pretty lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Meya Thanks! So do you, I've seen your stuff! @.@ Awesomeness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @gingerSnap Sorry your comment wasn't showing up before so I missed it >.< Thank you so much! I actually did dream of this look before I did it, that's why I had to do it haha. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am back.. Thank you Emily. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness!! :o
    This is so beautiful!
    I love it.
    I espically love the purple and blue fade.

    ReplyDelete
  26. very very pretty ...


    http://www.wiseshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow your eyes look so amazing!!! I wish i was as skilled as you when it comes to eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. waah, I love how you blend all those color, you're so skilled~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow I'm so overwhelmed by all the comments! :*) I'm glad you all enjoyed it, I hope to do more looks like this. ;D Thank you all so much! <33

    ReplyDelete
  30. Needless to say - BEAUTIFUL :)! I've actually been poking through your website a lot in the last few days because your EOTD are friggin amazing. I'm just dying to buy some sugarpill stuff!! And that CS paletee.

    btw you kind of look like Liv Taylor esp around the mouth...(I hope that didn't sound creepy^^) and yeah...I can't believe I broke 3 digit numbers xD eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, thank you so much! *blush* Sugarpill is really great quality, and I love my CS palette ;3

    Haha no it's not creepy, I'm flattered thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow, love the color, really nice!

    check out my site and follow too! :)

    http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow you did such an awesome job! And I cant believe the colors are really that vibrant, they all look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  34. that looks truly amazing!!!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow love this look! its so vibrant and colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh wow! me gusta :D my favorite part is the yellow on the bottom lashline. I realized looking at your posts that I've definitely stumbled by here before >.> I think I was looking for BFTE swatches! EEVERYTHING IS CONNECTING NOW!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  37. @mytigerlily Thank youuu! :3

    Hehehehe but off course, it iz all part of ze plan! >;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...