Friday, November 5, 2010

EotD: BFTE Blues

It's been a while since I've done a look post, so here's a quick look I did late last night for fun. :) Click the pic to see the full-size with more true-to-life colors!
Products I used:
-mark. Please Hold eye primer
BFTE pigments in:
-Blue Bird (applied wet on lid)
-Seafoam (applied wet above crease)
-Peacock (applied damp/dry to crease to blend the other 2 colors)
-Moonlight (applied damp/dry to browbone, inner corner, lower lashline)
-Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner pen
-mark. Make It Big mascara in Raven (I love this stuff for volume, but not for flaking.)

I got some new synthetic brushes for foiling so this was my first real and semi-successful attempt at using pigments wet. It turned out super-bright! I'm not wearing any other makeup and I only did one eye, so that's all you get to see. ;P

Hope you like it! Have a great weekend everyone! :D

22 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Love these colors together! You did a great job foiling and blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawless blending. Are you sure this is your first time foiling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for a first time! Looks like you've done it before. I have yet to try foiling but now i'm inspired..

    Love the color choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Peach
    Thank you! I thought they all went perfectly together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gone2RehabBRB Thanks V <3 Haha, well my first time doing it somewhat correctly. I've tried it maybe about twice before and this is the best it's turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Onjel Thank you very much! It worked great with the synthetic crushes I got. (They're actually paintbrushes from an art store.) It really made the colors much bolder.

    So do I, different shades of blue is probably my favorite combo of all time. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love This look. Bright and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw that BFTE featured this on their fb page :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Gone2RehabBRB Yeah, Crystal the owner loves to post looks by customers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this look! Great way to combine the blues and greens :D
    New follower and I luv ur blog already!
    Hope you come check out mine!

    xoxo
    Blanca

    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the colors!! so vibrant. reminds me of the ocean :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Donna ♥ Baby Ya know, I couldn't formulate the actual word, but that's actually what it reminds me of too! Now that you said it, I agree. ;3 Thanks :)

    @Blanca: Thanks! I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. IT'S SO PRETTY! :D

    Emilyyyy what's foilingggg?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @애비 Thanks Abby x3

    lol, it's when you apply the shadow wet using either water or a solution of some kind. I usually just use water. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Heather / Eyeconic Thanks! They got really bold when applied wet, it was awesome. :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I commented on fb too but just had to comment here again.... SO BEAUTIFUL! Great, flawless blending... :) Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooh, no offense to most people, but most people don't do these colors right. you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...