Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coral Lips


I got samples of the new mark. Lipclicks and just had to try the coral color! The shade is called Coral Fixation, and I love it! It's a bright beautiful shade, not too pink or orangey. I decided to do green eyes since I like them with coral lips and cheeks. x3
I'll be buying the actual product soon so I'll post more about the Lipclicks then! ;)

Products I used:
-Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation/concealer in lightest shades
-mark. Primed For Perfection face primer, Please Hold eye primer, Powder Buff in Nude
-NYX Milk pencil
-CS 88 Matte Palette, 4 shades: yellow-green, light green, medium green, darker green
-Stila Precious Pearl limited palette, white shade to highlight
-mark. No Place To Run eyeliner pencils in Jet Set and White On
-mark. Make It Big mascara in Raven
-NYX brow pencil in medium brown + brown shadow from 88 palette + clear mascara on brows
-mark. Sunset Strip blush from L.A. FFI
-mark. Lipclick in Coral Fixation + Beverly Hills gloss (bottom right) from L.A. FFI
-mark. shimmery peach blush from Urban Neutrals FFI
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...