Friday, March 6, 2015

Blue Sunday LOTD

 This is a look I did for fun while hanging around at home. I'd actually started getting ready for church but service got canceled because of bad weather, so I decided to finish my makeup anyway and did a blue and turquoise cat eye because I could :P

 See below for pics and details:
Click me!
Click me!
 Products:
Face/Cheeks:
-Belleme BB Cream in Ivory and Nude Beige mixed
-Boots No7 Radiant Glow concealer (Shade I)
-Wet n Wild Coverall Powder (lightest shade)
- Darling Girl Cosmetics blushes in Koalification* (contour) and Neon Trees (color)
 -Venus eyeshadow from Naked Basics palette as highlight
 Eyes/Brows:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper* primer
-BFTE Cosmetics Peacock on lid (brilliant turquoise with shift)
-BFTE Cosmetics Patriot on outer corner (matte navy blue)
-W.O.S (Naked Basics palette) to blend out edges
-Matt Patel (Meet Matte palette) in crease
-Venus (Naked Basics palette) as highlight
 -Crave (Naked Basics palette) on brows
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadows in Adoration (browbone) and Tin Man (tearduct)
-Wet n Wild creme liner in Black (tightline)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara

 Lips:
 -BFTE Cosmetics eyeshadow in Bubbly
-Bare Minerals gloss in Hypnotist*


I used tape to make a crisp line for the outer wing and just blended the shadows out for a soft look. I really liked how it turned out :)
Thanks for reading♥





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...