Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Look and video: Neutral Purple Pop


 Hey everyone! Today I'm bringing you not only a blog post with a new look, but also a video tutorial! I was home alone for a day and decided to take the make the most of it and make a video, lol. I hope you like it!
The look I did is neutral-ish eyes with a pop of purple on lips and cheeks; the featured products are Ladyhawke duochrome eyeshadow and Purple Haze blush by Darling Girl Cosmetics, and MAC Violetta lipstick. Keep scrolling for pics, details, and the video!

Click the pics!
 The video is available in 1080 HD; I don't know how to make this thumbnail bigger so you can either watch in Fullscreen mode or click the Youtube link to open it in a new window :)
Products:
 Face/Cheeks:
-Darling Girl About Face Velvet Gel Primer
-Wet n Wild Coverall foundation in lightest shade
-loose setting powder
-Darling Girl blushes in Koalification* (to contour) and Purple Haze
-Milani eyeshadow in Bella Ivory* to highlight
Eyes/Brows:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper*
-Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on lids as base
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Ladyhawke (light taupe with gold/blue/green shift on lids)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Kilt-y Pleasures (milk chocolate brown matte on outer/inner corners and crease)
-Wet n Wild "Walk the Red Carpet" palette (glittery gold shade patted on center of lid)
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette W.O.S to blend out edges and Crave as liner
-theBalm eyeshadow in Matt Gallagher in crease
-Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Adoration to highlight
-Milani Bella Ivory* as highlight
-Wet n Wild gel eyeliner in Black(tightline)
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
-Princess lashes* from Born Pretty Store
-theBalm eyeshadow in Presto and Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked2 on brows
-Sonia Kashuk concealer quad
Lips:
-MAC Violetta lipstick sample from The Body Needs
-Maybelline limited edition lipgloss in Mirrored Plum

I really hate the false lashes but I used them because I have a whole box of them and I don't want them to go to waste, lol. Other than that, I like how this turned out. The duo/shimmer in Ladyhawke shows up mostly goldish because I didn't use it over Glitter Glue, and because I used gold glittery shadow over top; in person the green and blue shift was more visible. It's a really pretty eyeshadow, a taupe with a twist! ;)
I love Purple Haze blush! If you're looking for a wearable purple blush you should give it a try; it is red/pink-toned so it's still wearable, but use a very light hand and blend it well because this blush is super pigmented. I love it and I'm so glad I got to use it for this look.
If you watch my video, please leave a comment here or on Youtube and let me know what you think! I'm still new at this, lol.

Thanks for reading!♥




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...