Thursday, January 30, 2014

EOTD: Blue and Neutral with Darling Girl Cosmetics

 *All products purchased by me; all opinions are my own. Links are for convenience purposes only, I am not being paid for this post.
 Today I wanted to do another Darling Girl look but wasn't sure what to do; as I was browsing through my DG collection I spotted the colors Midnight Sea and Barbarella next to each other and thought "That's it!" They looked so pretty together I had to use them.

As always, pics can be clicked for more detail:
artificial light w/flash
artificial light w/flash
natural light, no flash
natural light, no flash
Products:
-Lime Crime Primer
-Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Almond Cream all over as base
-Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (lid only)
-DG eyeshadow in Midnight Sea on lid (blue-purple base with blue and aqua shimmer)
-DG eyeshadow in Barbarella on lower lashline (metallic melon-y gold with a red/orange flash)
-BFTE Cosmetics eyeshadow in Cornflower on inner corner (satin finish baby-blue)
-Wet 'N Wild 'Lights, Camera, Attraction' palette: pale sparkly silver-blue on inner corner, matte blue and purple shades on outer corner winged out
-BFTE eyeshadow in Chocolate on outer lower lashline winged out
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Walk Of Shame to blend out edges
-theBalm Meet Matte eyeshadows in Matt Gallagher and Matt Ramirez in crease
-DG eyeshadow in Adoration on browbone (creamy nude pearl)
-BFTE Cosmetics eyeshadow in Butt Naked as brow highlight
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara

On Brows:
-theBalm eyeshadow in Presto (dark brown)
-Urban Decay eyeshadows in Faint and Naked2 (medium brown and light taupe)

It looks like Midnight Sea isn't available on the Darling Girl site anymore so I apologize if this post makes you want to buy it and you can't. :( It is a super gorgeous blue because it's multi-dimensional with the base and shimmer, and it also has both blue and purple tones in it. The glitter glue really brings out the shimmer, so pretty. 
Barbarella was one of the first Darling Girl colors I ever ordered, it was new at the time; I love that it's described as a metallic melon-y gold because that's exactly what it is. Such a beauty!
Thanks for reading!♥

 *All products purchased by me; all opinions are my own. Links are for convenience purposes only, I am not being paid for this post.
 **Some or all images were lightly edited using Aperture and/or Photoshop; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...