Friday, May 17, 2013

Some BFTE Gel Liner and Eyeshadow swatches

My friend Uncut Color on Facebook just posted that she got a BFTE Cosmetics order today and loved the colors and would be posting swatches soon; this reminded me that I have some unposted swatches too, so I decided to post them. :)

Gel liners, $8.99 from BFTE: Peacock, Venomous, Marcasite.
With flash: Peacock, Venomous, Marcasite.
Direct sunlight.
 I've wanted to try these liners for a long time, so since BFTE was having a 15% off promotion for April, I decided it was the perfect time to get a few. The colors are gorgeous; Peacock is a shimmering teal, such a gorgeous color. Venomous is a completely matte purple with no sparkle or shimmer. Marcasite is a metallic charcoal gray with silver shimmer. Can't wait to use these!

I also got the COTW Deal, the full sized Color of the Week and 3 sample jars of my choice for $6. A great deal :)
Funky Fruit (COTW), Appletini, Riveted, Big Island.
With flash: Funky Fruit, Appletini, Riveted, Big Island.



Direct sunlight.
These were swatched with brushes since there were only 4 colors this time. Funky Fruit is a fruity pink color, like the inside of a watermelon, with pinkish sparkles. Appletini is a pale satin-finish green color; I may actually like it better than Mint but I have yet to compare them together. Riveted is a medium blue, slightly subdued, but looks to me like it has a very slight copperish sheen to it; you can almost see it in the middle of the swatch. Big Island is a very sparkly golden bronze color.

As always, I like everything! BFTE never disappoints♥


 *All products were purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I really really love peacock. It's a stunning liner even on it's own. Funky Fruit looks awesome. Got to add this to my "want" list.
    Great job Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...