Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Look: Mystic Flame with Darling Girl and BFTE

Here's another look I did last week using Darling Girl and BFTE Cosmetics. I'm calling it Mystic Flame, thanks to two of my fellow Glamour Girls Jeni and Sarah for helping me name it! ;)
Now keep scrolling to check out details for this look and remember to click the photos!





 Products:

Face:
-Reviva Labs Primer
-Wet N' Wild Coverall Foundation in 815 Fair
-mark. Powder Buff in Nude
-mark. setting powder
-mark. Bronze Pro (contour)
-Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Naked2 as contour)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics blushes in Rose Queen and Man Candy
-BFTE Cosmetics eyeshadow in Butt Naked (highlighter)

Eyes:
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-NYX JEP in Milk (lid)
-NYX JEP in Baby Blue (lower lashline)
-DGC eyeshadow in Obviously A Wig (magenta w/ blue duochrome on lid)
-DGC eyeshadow in Mayor's Daughter (gold on inner corner and blended above crease)
-DGC eyeshadow in Adoration (nude pearl on inner corner and browbone)
-DGC eyeshadow in Midnight Sea (royal purple w/ turquoise shift on outer corner)
-BFTE eyeshadow in Grape (midtoned purple on outer corner)
-BFTE eyeshadow in Big Ego (deep smokey purple on outer corner and outer crease)
-BFTE eyeshadow in Cornflower (cornflower blue on lower lashline, over NYX pencil)
-BFTE eyeshadow in Whisper (white/violet duochrome patted onto center lid)
-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara
-UD Naked Basics Palette (Faint on brows)

Lips:
-Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush



 I did each of these last three looks around my Maybelline Color Whispers which I've been loving lately so I just wanted to show them off, lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading...




*Some or all images were lightly edited using Aperture and/or Photoshop; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.
**All products were purchased by me. I don't get anything if you click the links, they're for convenience purposes only. All opinions are my own.

12 comments:

  1. DGC eyeshadow in Obviously A Wig is so friggin pretty! You're totally selling DGC and BFTE for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colours are so so gorgeous! I love the duochrome in the purple! really pretty look! :)

    enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh myyyy, gorgeous look! super lovely <3
    I love it *__* You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the makeup is adorable I love it. What camera do you use?? :)
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the choice of colors!...but that pop of baby blue on the lower lash line really sets it off for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...