Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BFTE Cosmetics Swatches

 Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. I'm not receiving any compensation for this post; all opinions are my own.

Hello! I was going through some photos in Aperture and found these swatches of some eyeshadows I'd ordered from BFTE Cosmetics several weeks ago; apparently I never posted them anywhere.

Swatched over bare, lotioned skin; pictures taken without flash in natural light.
Click to view full size:
L to R: Poodle Pandemonium, Mistress, Peony, Pizazz, Juicy.
-Poodle Pandemonium is an amazing magenta pink that has copper sparkles in it. I love it and I think the sparkles make it unique; it's unlike any pink in my collection. I recently used Poodle Pandemonium in a look here.
-Mistress is a medium-deep blue-purple.
-Peony is a low-shimmer white with a very slight pink tinge. It's super dense, pigmented, and smooth.
-Pizazz is a light green leaning slightly aqua, with pale pink sparkles. It's a little on the sheer side compared to these other shades.
-Juicy is a bright yellow-orange. I think the website says it's supposed to have green sparkles but they weren't very noticeable to me.

All of these colors are gorgeous! I'm never disappointed with anything from BFTE Cosmetics.
Thanks for reading♥


Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. I'm not receiving any compensation for this post; all opinions are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...