Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 40: OCC polish swatches

 Hello! For my slightly late Day 40 I bring you swatches of 2 nail polishes I picked up at IMATS a few weeks ago. These are OCC Cosmetics "Rx" and "Beta". (Just like the lip tars :D)
You'll want to enlarge the photos to really see the colors:
One stroke of each: Rx on left, Beta on right. With flash.
No flash.
I only had time to swipe each color on half a nail, lol. This is just one coat so it looks a bit sheer, but you can build it a bit with further coats. The finish is almost matte so if you like a glossy finish you'll definitely need a topcoat. I love both these colors, Rx is a really unique bold blue and Beta is a practically NEON orange! These are also 3-Free which is nice. :)

Have you tried any OCC polishes? Which are your favorites?

Don't forget to check out the other beauty challengers! -->
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...