Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 30: "Dreams" EOTD with BFTE

It's Day 30 woohoo! I'm two-thirds along with this 90 day challenge! I didn't plan it but I have something nice for you today ;)
It's a look I did yesterday and it's based off of my sister Becky's brand new drawing!
The drawing is called Dreams and she made it for a contest. (Check out her Facebook page for her art, she's so talented!)
I thought this picture was just beautiful and I wanted to do a look using the colors. I immediately knew exactly which colors to use.

Please click to view full-size!
sparkles!
Products: 

-UDPP
-NYX Milk
BFTE shadows in:
-Mint (inner lid/lower lashline/tearduct)
-Illusion (outer lid/lower lashline)
-Atomic Teal (outer edge/crease/lower lashline)
-Grape (outer crease/lower lashline)
-Starstruck (inner crease/lower lashline)
 -Whisper (inner corner)
-Moonlight (browbone)
-7 Seas and Illusion (brow)
-Urban Decay "Ransom" pencil (lower lashline)
-Urban Decay "Zero" pencil (upper lashline)
-Wet N' Wild teal pencil (brow)
-Sephora white pencil (designs)
-NYX "Crystal" Candy Glitter Liner dipped in NYX "Snow" loose glitter (designs)
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara
-Ardell #136 lashes
-Duo lash glue
The lashes didn't want to stick lol, you can probably see them coming off in one spot. :c I also had a little trouble with the purples since they can be sheer, I couldn't get them to apply the way I wanted but I think the look still turned out okay. I hope you enjoyed it too :3 Please check out my sister's page!

And don't forget to check out the other blog challengers over there -->



*Disclaimer: Some or all images were LIGHTLY edited using Aperture; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah!! I should make sure im logged into my proper account before I go commenting it up huh? LoL!

    this is SO lovely. you captured your inspiration perfectly! My favorite part of this look is the wisps of white and glitter on the outside edges & inner corner. just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I've done it before! Thanks, I like those parts too. The look sort of evolved as I was doing it which is the way it normally goes, lol. I'm glad you like it! :D

      Delete
  3. Pretty much perfection, that sums it up quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful!! I especially also like those lashes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're a little difficult to work with but I *had* to use them because they have that pretty wing on the outer corner, I thought they'd be perfect for this fantasy look. :3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love your picture, thanks for inspiring me<33333

      Delete
  6. TAG YOUR IT , HEY LOVIE I TAGGED YOU IN A BLOG POST GO CHECK IT OUT : http://beautyboxcanada.blogspot.ca/2012/05/tag-your-it-get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply divine! I adore your creative spirit and how you just to manage to play with colours and details! You're awesome!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...