Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 30: "Dreams" EOTD with BFTE

It's Day 30 woohoo! I'm two-thirds along with this 90 day challenge! I didn't plan it but I have something nice for you today ;)
It's a look I did yesterday and it's based off of my sister Becky's brand new drawing!
The drawing is called Dreams and she made it for a contest. (Check out her Facebook page for her art, she's so talented!)
I thought this picture was just beautiful and I wanted to do a look using the colors. I immediately knew exactly which colors to use.

Please click to view full-size!
sparkles!
Products: 

-UDPP
-NYX Milk
BFTE shadows in:
-Mint (inner lid/lower lashline/tearduct)
-Illusion (outer lid/lower lashline)
-Atomic Teal (outer edge/crease/lower lashline)
-Grape (outer crease/lower lashline)
-Starstruck (inner crease/lower lashline)
 -Whisper (inner corner)
-Moonlight (browbone)
-7 Seas and Illusion (brow)
-Urban Decay "Ransom" pencil (lower lashline)
-Urban Decay "Zero" pencil (upper lashline)
-Wet N' Wild teal pencil (brow)
-Sephora white pencil (designs)
-NYX "Crystal" Candy Glitter Liner dipped in NYX "Snow" loose glitter (designs)
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara
-Ardell #136 lashes
-Duo lash glue
The lashes didn't want to stick lol, you can probably see them coming off in one spot. :c I also had a little trouble with the purples since they can be sheer, I couldn't get them to apply the way I wanted but I think the look still turned out okay. I hope you enjoyed it too :3 Please check out my sister's page!

And don't forget to check out the other blog challengers over there -->



*Disclaimer: Some or all images were LIGHTLY edited using Aperture; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...