Saturday, March 17, 2012

Makeup Challenge: Disney! (Magic Carpet)

 Hi there :) This is my look for this week's NTMS challenge: Disney! I was inspired by the Magic Carpet from Aladdin; I've always wanted to do a magic carpet look using deep purple, magenta, gold, and a hint of blue. I love rich jewel tones<3
BEFORE YOU KEEP READING for some reason it looks like my photos have been somewhat desaturated after uploading so to view in full color and detail PLEASE CLICK THE PICS! :)


I got a little artsy with some of these pics, they all sort of looked the same so I ended up messing with them lol.
 Products:
-UDPP
-NYX Milk
-BH 120 Palette, 1st edition (various shades..)
-CS 88 Palette (various shades...)
-BFTE "Autumn" (gold on browbone)
-BFTE "Mutiny" (gold sparkles under browbone)
-Urban Decay "Delinquent" Shadow Stick (deep sparkly purple under lower lashline)
-Urban Decay 24/7 "Ransom" pencil (purple w/ blue sheen along lower lashline)
-MAC "Fuchsia" glitter (patted onto lower lashline)
-Urban Decay 24/7 "Perversion" pencil (waterline/tightline)
-Wet N' Wild Megaliner liquid liner in Black
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection in Very Black
-Ardell #136 Black falsies (in some pics)
-Duo Dark lash glue (hate it)
-Shu Uemura curler
-Warm medium brown from 88 palette (on brow)
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
-mark. Powder Buff in Nude
pokerface
These were from the first round of pics I took when I was still wearing false lashes. I thought I was done and took them off, only to end up taking more pics, lol. I almost feel like it looks better without, hmm.. what do you think?


Stupid lash glue always gets all over the place :(
Hope you liked it, thanks for reading.. happy weekend! ;D



*Disclaimer: Some or all images were LIGHTLY edited using Aperture; for details, please read the photo editing disclosure widget at the bottom of my right-side bar.

14 comments:

  1. That gold under the brow looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wicked! LOVE the gold and the glitter underneath! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER stunning, Emily! Love those colors together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of blending, for real. I love your take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really was alladin colours, and i think they really were flying carpet colours as well! i like this a lot!
    and that thick eyeliner.... m-m-m!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS GORGEOUS EMILY! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg.. this is the most gorgeous look that i've ever seen! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...