Monday, February 13, 2012

Someone needs your help!

Hey guys, I entered a Valentine's contest on Makeupbee so if you'd like to check it out and support me I'd be grateful!

But!

This is not about me, this is about a wonderfully talented and sweet person who has entered the same contest and, I believe, has a good chance of winning! If you could take two seconds and go like her look on Makeupbee, I'm sure you would enjoy seeing her looks too! She is doing well and just needs a little more support to win, I think she really deserves it :)
Photo property of http://glittergirlc.wordpress.com/
Please GO HERE to view her blog post about this look, where she also has a link to the contest entry on Makeupbee as well as her Facebook page :D

I love Cecilie's looks, they are always inspiring to me and just so magical to look at...

Thanks for reading!<3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...