Friday, January 13, 2012

Update :O

Hi :) Normally I hate posting without any kind of a picture to look at, but I don't really have anything to post, lol.. sorry! :(
I wanted to update since I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. This is mostly due to the craziness of the holidays, and the passing of my Grandfather on New Year's Eve. Several days after that were spent communing with family and planning his Memorial, which was held last Wednesday. Because he was living in Michigan at the time, my family and I drove out there and the trip took the better part of a week. Towards the end of our stay, I got sick with a cold or something that has left me somewhat lethargic and still a little under the weather. So it's been a roller-coaster of a past few weeks for me.

Not meaning this post to be at all depressing, I will say that I'm doing okay and I hope to be back to blogging soon. I have many posts to make as soon as I can find the time! I hope you will bear with me as I search for a new groove to settle into. ;)
Thanks for reading this and I hope you're all doing well! Happy weekend, everyone!<33
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...