Monday, December 5, 2011

BFTE EOTD: Sugarplum

 BFTE EotD from a few nights ago. On their Facebook page Crystal asked about ideas for Christmas collections and someone suggested a Sugarplum one. I liked that idea and it made me think of this look :)

Products used:

-UDPP
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster on lid as base (light pink with violet sheen)
 -Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner pen
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On liner in Zero (waterline)
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara in Very Black
-discontinued brown pencil on brow (finally ran out D;)
-medium brown from CS 88 palette (on brow)
-Coastal Scents Camouflage Concealer Palette, lightest shade (around eye)
-BFTE mineral foundation in Alabaster/Beige mix (around eye)

BFTE colors:
-Serene (pale lilac on inner 1/3 of lid)
-Starstruck (light pinkish purple with pink shimmer on middle of lid)
-Big Ego (deep blackened purple on outer corner and crease)
-Whisper (apricot/violet duochrome all over and around eye)
-Have a Heart (shimmery sparkly dark silver-grey on lower lashline)
-Very Vanilla (matte skin shade to blend and highlight browbone)
-Way Up High (matte white with gold sheen to highlight browbone)
-Triple Berry (sparkly purplish-magenta over black liquid liner)
-Moonlight (shimmery silver-white on tear duct)

The Java Eyemarker I've been nursing since I became a mark. rep like 3 1/2 years ago has finally kicked the bucket. My sister was using it and went "Oh! It just popped out.." I know it's unhealthy to use an eyeliner for that long but I couldn't bring myself to throw it out since they discontinued it a year or two ago. It's been my trusty go-to liner for daily casual eye looks. RIP, Java Eyemarker. :(
Now I need to find a replacement.. I talked my Mom into buying me the 2 limited UD liner sets for Christmas but I'm not allowed to have them yet so I guess I'll make do with black until then lol.

Thanks for reading and happy Monday! (Don't shoot me lol) >.<
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...