Friday, November 11, 2011

EOTD: Fall Leaves

Hey guys, Happy Pepero Day! Okay so it's after midnight here but it's still the 11th somewhere, right? (If you don't know what it is, Google it! ;D)
Another EOTD using BFTE! This one was for a Fall Leaves inspired makeup challenge I participated in. I wanted to do something unconventional and bright, since I'm better at bright looks than dark ones lol. I'll admit I didn't know how I was going to successfully use all these colors together, but thankfully it turned out way better than I pictured! Although as soon as I blended the yellow with the blue the whole thing started looking like a rainbow eye but whatever, I can live with that. ;3
My inspiration: yellow, orange, red leaves against a blue sky. This is from my backyard :)


The bronziness of Isis makes it look orangey in the light! Loooove this color...<3



 Products I used:
BFTE shadows in:
-Cornflower(almost matte baby blue, inner lid)
-Sweet Nibblets(matte mustard yellow, next to Cornflower)
-Yellow Brick Road (shimmery yellow, to blend blue and yellow)
-Hangover(matte orange, next to Sweet Nibblets)
-Wacky(shimmery red-orange, to blend yellow and orange)
-Addicted(shimmery bright metallic red, outer corner)
-Isis(blackened metallic red/bronze, outer corner and crease)
-Ornamental(shimmery metallic pale gold, above crease and on tear duct)
-Autumn(metallic gold, middle of lower lashline and a tiny bit in inner crease)
-Dragon Slayer, my favorite!!(dark metallic bronze-gold, outer lower lashline
-Very Vanilla(matte skin color, brow bone and all around edges)
-Celtic Charms(over black liner)

Everything else:
-UDPP
-NYX JEP in Milk(as base on lid)
-Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue(lower lashline)
-Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner pen(upper only)
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero(upper tightline)
-Milani LIQUIF EYE metallic eyeliner pencil in Brown(waterline)
-Shu Uemura curler
-Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara in Very Black(2 coats top, 1 bottom)
-mark. eyeliner on brow
-Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer in Light
-BFTE Cosmetics mineral foundation in Alabaster and Bisque(mixed)

I didn't edit any of these photos except to crop, yay for good pictures! :D I've been asked for tutorials, both for this look and also my picture-taking techniques, so hopefully those will be coming up sometime soon!
Thanks so much for reading, have a great weekend everyone!<3


23 comments:

  1. I love it! And the gold on the bottom is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely knockout job! you rocked this to perfection, so well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the first things I saw when I woke up this morning and said "Ooooooo! This is delightful! :3"
    I absolutely adore this look :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg this is gorgeous! I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the little bit of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty!
    The bit of gold helps tie it all together for me me and definitely reminds me of fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty, the blue pop in the inner corner was such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im really jealous of your liner skills! It looks perfect also i love the way the copper/red tones blended into the blue looks amazinggg (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look.
    It looks and sounds like so much eyeshadow work.

    I adore the side angle picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You've got serious skillz, girl! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this interpretation of the pic was so amazing, you really nailed all the colours. My first thought was a sunset, but after seeing the sky with the leaves, it was so right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Gone2RehabBRB Hehe as I was doin this I thought "I probably don't have to use ALL these colors but as long as I have them, why not?" xD Thanks<33

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. I love the color on the lower lashline. That's just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect fall eye look! great inspiration :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. @GenkiOrianaThanks, so do I! It's a combination of 3 different colors and I love them all!<3

    @Maryam: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This turned out fantastic!!!! I love fall leaf inspired looks. The metallic shadows really make this look pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! All feedback is appreciated! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...